I encourage you to do the following, in the event you do have to go virtual for arts education.
- Google Apps for Education, Seesaw, Schoology-etc...(Hopefully, you only are using one platform for assignments)
- Zoom, Google Meet, etc... (Choose a way to have communication with students, should you become virtual- choose one and be consistent)
- Recording a Lesson and posting on your platform. - Screencastify, Zoom, Google Meet, etc... (Do what is best for your recording)
- FlipGrid (Platform for students to share their recording)- Find one that is approved by your school
- Curriculum (Quaver, building your own with units to share via assignment platform, Singing Classroom, Essential Elements, Smart Music, etc...)
- Sightreading Factory ( Site for Sight-Reading)
- Email or Remind app
- Assessment Gradebook - PowerSchool, Sycamore, etc...
- Make sure students have items they will need to complete assignments at home.